Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 241.

Today I...

saw a kid in Carpio wearing a Seattle Sonics jersey. That made my heart hurt a little.

missed the sea and the part of me squeezed between the magazines in the library.

realized I am going to miss looking out the bus window after my classes, passing my girls as they run in between the raindrops on their way home. I'm going to miss the way they smile up at me and wave their goodbyes until I come back the next day. In two weeks, there won't be a next day.

learned that my students don't get their test results back until May 14! The test itself is this Sunday, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. We finished all the material on Friday and are having a pretty intense review. For two of my students, it will be the third time they've taken this test.

smiled when I taught the girls how to play Mafia. Brought back so many memories as I simultaneously made new ones.

- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment