Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 227.

Today, I...

saw the illuminating glow of facebook for the first time in a long time. To be completely honest, it was not nearly as fulfilling as I anticipated. I guess I'm -- what's that word again -- maturing...?

missed being with my family on Easter. I missed flowering the cross at WPC, I missed searching for my Easter basket among the tops of shelves (my parents always hide them depending on one's height. Mine tends to be on top of the fridge), I missed seeing a crocus bloom.

realized I am going to miss being pampered by Kathy. Today she made us a chocolate cake that was simply divine.

learned how friendly the DePaul class of 2014 is! As I plunge further on my roommate quest, I'm stumbling across faces and future friends that I can't wait to spend time with.

smiled as thousands of miles away, my brother Henry proclaimed to me, "He is risen!"

HE IS RISEN INDEED.

- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment