Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 229.

Today, I...

saw how that little "I Love My Life Because" facebook group is growing! That made me a little excited. To join, click http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=110529058975948&ref=ts.

missed being able to crawl into my mommy's lap. I don't know if that could physically happen any more, even if I wasn't countries apart from her.

realized I am going to miss not having a cell phone. It seems like the less technology I have, the less stress enters my life. I will say this though -- one feels much more lonely.

learned that every day from here on out is going to be a raging war within me. Half of my heart is aching to get home, the other half will never be able to leave this place. It's bound to get broken sooner or later.

smiled when I realized that exactly four weeks from this very moment, I will be counting down the minutes until I see my family for the first time in 22 and a half weeks.

- Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you, cousin. May God keep growing your heart and using you for His big, beautiful mission. Can't wait to hear your stories in person when you're back in the states again. Much love!

    ReplyDelete