Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day 57.

Today, I...

...saw one of my students wearing a "St. Jude's Childen's Hospital Math-a-thon" shirt and immediately remembered my brother Luke dominating that there fundraiser and winning a boom box. So. Cool.

...missed the idea of midnight showings (EVERYONE GO SEE WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE!).

...realized I am going to miss the uproar of a whole city as a soccer goal is scored.

...learned that I'm actually 6'3". How did that happen? Ergh.

...smiled when my tica aunt's cell phone went off and I heard "I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world..." play as her ring tone.

--Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Hannah, I recently came across your sight. It's amazing who you have become and to hear of your adventures. I am also a blogger go to www.thejohnstonsinanacortes.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the night before last had a dream that I was with you in Costa Rica, sorking on some engineering project with you. the dream ended with me getting chased by a walrus... what are walruses doing on costa rican beaches??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! I can't believe you're six foot three. I'm still sitting pretty at five feet eleven inches. Please tell me you play volleyball...And I'm so bummed to have missed the game last night. No ESPN2 available.

    ReplyDelete