Saturday, October 3, 2009

Day 46.

Today, I...

...saw a look of utter confusion on the girls' faces today when they were asked about who Hitler was.

...missed the library.

...realized I am going to miss the way that some of the girls are like puppies. They look at up at you with big eyes and rest their heads on your shoulder (or if you're me, then on your hip).

...learned that the last line the Arcade Fire's song "Wake Up" is actually "You better look out below!" not "You better look out for love!" I think I like my version better.

...smiled when Marielos (a tica psychiatrist who leads in Carpio) grabbed a chair, stood on top of it, and embraced me, saying "Here's a hug from your dad."

--Hannah

PS I had a dream last night that I was in the Donut House and twenty or so random Anacordians were there. Before we were allowed to purchase a donut, we had to go around and explain how we knew every single person in the room. And state a fact from Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment