Friday, October 9, 2009

Day 52.

Today, I...

...saw a woman rocking camo jeans and a cheetah print top. As Alanna would say, it was "quite the concept" (that's what Alanna calls fashion here -- "concepts").

...missed high school, but not terribly. I dreamt about AHS again last night, but my dream didn't distract me from the reality that I'm in a beautiful place that has its own memories to capture. Also, I realized something. Last week while watching the broadcasted football game, I felt as if I was missing out, that broadcast club is over for me and something that I love is done. But today I decided that actually, I'm just closer to the real deal -- before I know it, I'll be broadcasting again, only this time as a proffession (if all goes according to plan). Thus, rather than dwelling on how far behind I left something, I'm focusing on how close I'm reaching to the next big adventure.

...realized I am going to miss pineapple jelly.

...learned that I'd much rather create beauty than be beautiful.

...smiled as I watched Lukey dominate the half time show with his tuba.

--Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment