Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 193.

Picture time!


This is where I work -- we've seen a sudden splurge in girls attending the Institute since the government tests are around the corner, but we try to explain that showing up one month before the exam isn't gonna help a whole lot.
Marielos (the woman in front) is the director of the school program.


Nazareth, my 16-year-old math star who started having contractions on Thursday.


Wendy, the two-year-old sister-in-law of one of my students. She is deathly afraid of all animals and if you just say the word "monkey" she will hop up on any large surface (chair, desk, table) and shriek. I've seen this from experience.


My host folks! Marcos and Beatriz (who I just started calling Mamí).


My host sister Raquel, host mom, and me. No one can figure out how to use my camera so if I want a picture with me in it, I gotta find a mirror.


The happy couple -- Laura y Mauricio.


:)

2 comments:

  1. yay! i know those weren't just for me, but thank you for putting them up! laura looks so happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... Everyone looks so happy:) What a beautiful bride. You looked so pretty Hannah.

    ReplyDelete