Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 181.

Today, I...

saw my host mom's face light up as she received news that her brother who has been battling pancreas cancer will be getting his last chemotherapy treatment on Friday. Miracles really do happen!

missed San Juan del Sur...Alanna and I had an amazing time in Nicaragua and although we spent four and a half hours waiting at the border on the way back, it was all worth it.

realized I am going to miss all the time I spend blogging.

learned that McDonald's now has Guayabita McFlurries! Guayabitas are an incredible Costa Rican candy: chocolate with guava filled centers.

smiled as I pulled my ukulele out of my backpack and saw my students get excited.

--Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted you to know that you are so loved and missed here at home. So glad you have had this adventure to serve. We love you!

    ReplyDelete