Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 174.

Today, I...

saw a young woman learning to drive stick shift and failing miserably. Made me realize what I'm going to be doing in three months time.

missed camping.

realized I am going to miss my host mom's delicious home made soup she makes! My favorite part is the yucca root -- kinda like potato, except the size of someone's thigh.

learned that my girls aren't have bad at singing. I brought in my uke today after watching an inspirational video my friend Connie sent me following a woman who changed children's lives armed only with a pennywhistle and ukulele. Anyways, we sang tranlsated versions of "In the Secret" and "Who Am I?" and it was a smashing success. Definitely going to play some more music in the near future.

smiled when I watched some of my old video stuff...Rachel and Eli, basketball banquets, VBS, DATE MADE! Man. That got me pumped to put together my final hurkin' documentary project for this trip.

--Hannah

PS Gonna put a little plug in for my other blog -- ilovemylifebecause.blogspot.com. Check it out and please send me reasons why
you love your life at lovelifebecause@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment