Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 90.

Today, I...

...saw an apple store in the mall! Okay, that actually happened yesterday, and the store was teeny tiny, but it still made me grin.

...missed old hopes.

...realized I am going to miss speaking Spanish all the time.

...learned that this exists in Chicago: http://chicago.metromix.com/restaurants/ice_cream_frozen_yogurt/cookie-dough-creations-naperville/422629/content

...smiled when a girl from the World Race (an AMAZING program where groups travel the world together, spending one month in twelve different countries, serving God and making friends along the way -- http://www.theworldrace.org/) came back from shopping with a ukulele! That made my day.

--Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hannah,
    Funny thing - I'm from anacortes (my mom, joan, teaches at mt. Erie) and I had your dad as a teacher in high school. I actually went to Costa Rica my senior year with our spanish teacher...then traveled and lived in south/central america ... my mom sent me this link and I really enjoyed your pics/ videos. They're great! How did you make those videos!?
    Hope you enjoy every last minute. take care, mara

    ReplyDelete