Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Day 127.

Today, I...

...saw Annie Grumbles, a girl who went to Sojourn with me six years ago. She grew up in Costa Rica and is now attending William and Mary. We talked about roommates, cultural differences, Steinbeck, and volleyball. Who would've known that after six years, we'd still find each other conversing together in Fresas, a delightful restaurant? God is good.

...missed Christmas cookies, heavenly treats, and mudpuppies.

...realized I am going to miss how not stressed I am here.

...learned how to play two songs on the charango, a Peruvian more sophisticated ukulele. I spent the night at Melisa's last night and she taught me how; it made me realize how much I missed making music with people. I also watched "Pursuit of Happyness" and "Driving Lessons", both for the first time. I highly recommend both.

...smiled when I talked to my MoPo on skype. :)

--Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment